Friday, January 18, 2008

The Grade I Deserve for English

What grade do I think I deserve for English? Well, 1 grade that I know I am
nowhere near is an F because an F means that you hardly did any work at all, and I
DO work. But honestly, I think I deserve an A/B, but most likely, I’ll end up with a B because I do my all my work.

Mr. Romero, I believe you should make my grade a B. I have always been an A-B student. I have never received anything lower than a B in Reading/English class. I have always made good grades in this subject. I’m not saying I’m perfect, but I always put my best effort into my work.

English is one of the subjects that keeps my attention while I’m in class. I always try to stay focused and prepared. I have turned in all of my assignments to you this whole year and I have also learned a lot in your class. For example, I’ve learned what pronouns, adjectives, and adverbs are. I also learned how to make better, organized charts and I learned more about conflicts, setting, plot, characters, and conclusions.

Now Mr. Romero, you know that I have always been a very respectful student to both you and my classmates but I also know that I lack in my participation skills. This is something I am going to work on for the rest of the year.

I really want an A/B in your class. When I get my report card, I would like to have all A/B’s in all of my classes. I want to have all passing grades because I want to make my parents proud of what I’ve accomplished in my first year of high school.

No comments: